[ p i n k . h a p p i n e s s ]

Friday, November 11, 2005

楓 - 周杰倫 jay chou

烏雲在我們心裡擱下一塊陰影
我聆聽沉寂已久的心情清晰透明 
就像美麗的風景總在回憶裡才看的清
被傷透的心能不能夠繼續愛我 
我用力牽起沒溫度的雙手 
過往溫柔已經被時間上鎖 
只剩揮散不去的難過
緩緩飄落的楓葉像思念 
我點燃燭火溫暖歲末的秋天 
極光掠奪天邊 
北風掠過想你的容顏 
我把愛燒成了落葉 
卻換不回熟悉的那張臉 
緩緩飄落的楓葉像思念 
為何挽回要趕在冬天來之前 
愛你穿越時間 
兩行來自秋末的眼淚 
讓愛滲透了地面 
我要的只是你在我身邊
在山腰間飄逸的紅雨隨著北風凋零 
我輕輕搖曳風鈴想 
喚醒被遺棄的愛情雪花已鋪滿了地 
深怕窗外楓葉已結成冰


sensitive,emotional & sentimental; [ 1:19 PM ]

 
"Memories" by BSB
Memories
The love I left behind
I still think about it all the time
Nothing stays the same
Maybe I'm to blame
Oh I, I'd do it all again
Through these eyes
I've seen a thousand lies
And it's taken years to realize
That nothing stays the same
And no one is to blame
But I, I'd do it all again
Does it really matter if you got it right?
Does it really matter who was wrong or right? (yeah)
All I know, yes I know that I can make it through
What about you?
Ooh my my
But ain't no way it's gonna change me (oh you wanna know)
Ohhh
Cause all the fear I've left behind (where you gonna go)
Yeah yeah
And only time will tell you what is meant to be
There's a place
I can't let go
Holding all the dreams I used to know
I wish it was the same
I guess no one's to blame
But I, I'd do it all again
Yeah yeah
Does it really matter if you got it right? (does it really matter?)
Does it really matter who was wrong or right? (who was wrong or right)
Looking at my life today and I'm alright (I'm alright)
Yes I'm okay (I'm okay)
Now I see the world in a better way (so much better now)
And I know, yes I know that I can make it through (yeah)
Memories
The love I left behind
I wish it was the same
I guess no one's to blame
No no nothing stays the same
And everything must change
Oh I
I'd do it all again
Oooh again
Again
Again
..Welcome to von's blog..
[consists of my pics,song lyrics & my feelings]


So..view it at your own pleasure,all my friends! :D

"All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim,
have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high,
one which sometimes seemed impossible."
- Orison Swett Marden